3. Cross-Body Mountain Climbers
- Get down into a pushup position with your arms completely straight. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to the ankle.
- Contract your abs and lift your right foot off the floor. Bring your right knee towards your left shoulder.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with your left leg. Continue alternating for 12-15 reps per leg. keep your body straight and hips low at all times. Do them slowly at first and as you mater the move, you pick up your speed.
4. Elbow-to-knee Reverse Crunch
- Assume the start position as shown in the image, laying flat on your back and crossing your left ankle over your right knee.
- Support your head with hands, and contract your abs as you lift both your shoulders and legs off the floor.
- Bring your right elbow towards your left knee. Alternate sides and repeat until you complete 12-15 reps per side.
- Start in the standard plank position with your body forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Lower yourself until you are resting on your forearms. Keep forearms parallel to each other with hands flat on the ground. Hold for as long as you can up to 60 seconds.
There you have it!
A quick and simple lower ab routine with bodyweight exercises only.
You can do this lower abs exercises anywhere and anytime. Do this routine and pair that with a well-balanced diet, you’ll see your unwanted lower belly fat melt away.
Don’t forget to come back to leave a comment to let us known which lower abs exercises you felt the most.