Band Side Leg Raise
This might be a small move but it really works your inner thigh muscles especially if you’re trying to lose excessive fat when pursing a thigh gap. You’re going to get a slight core workout as the abdominal muscles will be engaged to counter with the leg movements.
- Go and lie down on your left side on the floor.
- Put the mini-resistant band around your ankles.
- Rest the left arm, and use the right hand as a brace in front your chest.
- Gently lift your right leg as high as possible, without moving any other part of your body. Then return to the starting position.
- Do 25 reps, 2 sets.
This power move works every single muscles in your lower body. This exercise you must include in your thigh workout routine when trying to get a thigh gap. So because you’re targeting the inner thighs mainly in this case, make sure you take a wider stance.
Note: this can be done with or without a dumbbell.
- Take wide stance, legs apart.
- The dumbbell should be held vertically next your chest with both hands cupping the head of the dumbbell.
- Lower your body down as fast you can go by pushing the hips back and bending the knees.
- Pause for 1 second down there, then return to the starting position
This multitasking move targets your inner thighs, glutes, shoulders, quads and core. It is really powerful and effective.
- Stand with a wide stance.
- Hold a heavy dumbbell or kettlebell in your hands.
- Now bend your knees and lower yourself in a squat position as low as possible.
- Pause for 1 second, then push yourself back up to the starting position and repeat.
- Do 30 reps, 2 sets.
So you now have a plan to get rid of the excess fat from you inner thighs and diet changes you need to make. Implementing this system might help you to get a thigh gap but bear in mind this depend on your bone structure.
As we mentioned earlier, this will work more for women with a wider hip set because they are most likely Ectomorphs.
You might get a thigh gap after abiding by these dietary changes and doing the thigh gap workouts mentioned earlier. Here are some last tips for your thigh gap Challenge.
- Remember you will restrict your calorie intake slightly to create a deficit therefore your body will burn excess fat stored and then your inner thigh will start to shrink. You can aim for a 1000 calorie daily reduction for faster results. However, don’t starve yourself to death, that’s not necessary.
- Make sure you increase your low-calorie meal frequency to ensure you’re feeling satisfied. The reason for this is you don’t want to wait long periods between meals as that will cause you to dive into your food ravenously. You can have small meals upon waking and eat something small every 2-3 hours for the reminder of the day. Eat meals that have protein as that will keep you fuller for a longer time.
- For any weight loss regime, there are certain thing that need to be eliminate from your diet. Some are milk shakes, wine, sodas, flavored lattes and beer. These should be replaced by calorie-free beverages. The beverage that you can consume is water, so carry a bottle everywhere you go.